Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the CTO, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support in the development, deployment, and evaluation of training programs.
Only all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 40 and above are eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Pathway Programme
- To provide training support to learners subscribed to IMDA Learning Roadmap course or other related courses.
- Review, source and assess existing and new trainers, programmes, learning materials and learning aids and resources to meet the specific requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate training assessment reports to meet continuous improvement of audit guidelines.
- Manage and handle training related matters such as application, claims and training grants etc.
- Management of Training materials and assets.
- Coordinate Training requirements to ensure smooth run of scheduled courses such as training assets, registration, reminder, postponement etc.
- Upkeeping of Training documents and records.
- Ensure Training quality is always up to standard.
- Always ensure Trainee’s satisfaction.
- Degree or Diploma with ACTA qualification
- Comfortable in conducting stand-up training
- Resourceful and good interpersonal / communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous with an eye for detail and planning
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision