13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from ACP Computer prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. ACP Computer reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall ACP Computer be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
17. ACP Computer reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. ACP Computer reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.