Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for an Business Development Specialist who is passionate and capable of driving market development for our startup. This role will be focused on increasing the reach of prenatal and postpartum services to all the quintessential women; and requires the industry background, strategic thinking, and communication skills to establish our company as the leader in this maternal and child market. In this role, you will address rapidly changing customer needs, drive the right service solutions, and enable the ecosystem of partners and customers smoothly. The candidate should be proficient in English and Chinese to manage our company’s customers.
Only all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 40 and above are eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Pathway Programme
- Being a key part of the team focusing on prenatal and postpartum services
- Development of go-to-market strategies in Singapore and subsequently regionally – APAC
- Engaging with customers, strategic partners in the maternal and child ecosystem
- Work closely with marketing team to design marketing campaigns that address the pain points of customers
- Work closely with our partners to develop and curate attractive services desired by our customers
- Actively working to increase customer size
- Actively working to build a robust ecosystem that involves varied stakeholders, not limiting to customers, partners, and advisors.
- 5+ years of business development experience in or selling to the maternal and child healthcare industry
- Significant leadership experience working with partners, with demonstrated experience interacting at the management level
- Good knowledge and understanding of prenatal and postpartum industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, service, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross organizationally to build consensus.
- Strong leadership skills are key, with proven verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent industry experience