Roles & Responsibilities
The eLearning Specialist report to the CTO, he/she will be involved in the transforming of technical content into an engaging and interactive learning experience using the knowledge of anagogical learning theory and Instructional Design processes for improving training effectiveness of the course content. The eLearning Specialist will design, develop and evaluate course curriculum and lessons, which includes courseware design, blended learning design, and content creation.
Only all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 40 and above are eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Pathway Programme
- Work directly with instructors and subject matter experts to gather the learning needs, content, schedule, and scalability requirements for development projects
- Conduct requirements analysis through organized forums, focus groups, and surveys on eLearning strategies.
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Develop, conceptualize, and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content
- Design and develop engaging and memorable learning opportunities (including related learning elements) then publish final eLearning modules in a learning management system
- Convert existing documentation and training materials into engaging and effective online courses and take part in the continuous content process improvement with the Sales team
- Work with stakeholders to develop release and development timeline
Experiences that you will gain
- Learn storyboarding to transform a content-centric design practice to a learner-centric experience design approach.
- Transform a content-centric design practice to a learner-centric experience design approach.
- Understand CCAF (Context, Challenge, Activity, and Feedback) is a design model used to create interactive learning activities
- Understand the level of evaluation framework such as Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- Able to create an interactive e-learning course using Articulate 360 and Rise.
- Create an Interactive Video using Vyond and Powtoon
- Use Articulate Storyline to design and build games into the e-Learning course
- Diploma or degree in Graphic/Instructional Design or related field
- In-depth knowledge and application of learning theories and instructional design models
- Proficiency with the following: Articulate Storyline, Lectora Inspire, Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Snagit or similar screen capture, video creation/editing software
- Experience using Vyond, PowToon or similar animation and motion graphic software is an added advantage
- Innovative approach to online content development, with the ability to make activities and interactions come to life
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage time effectively while concurrently managing multiple projects
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.