Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. Our startup is a prenatal and postpartum centre that seeks to empower quintessential women in their maternal journey. The promotion of services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential, which becomes increasingly useful for our company.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things relating to marketing and technology. The candidate should be proficient in English and Chinese to manage our company’s bilingual website. He/She should be well versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Only all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 40 and above are eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Pathway Programme
- Assist in the formulation of marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, Weibo etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online blogs and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Improve user experience in the company’s website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date