Think beyond content. Create Learning Experiences.
Do you face these challenges when creating eLearning content?
- What is the right content to choose for learners?
- How to make eLearning more engaging?
- What are the suitable methods to apply in eLearning?
We heard your thoughts on what we can do to make you create
better learning experiences.
Why you should join us?
- Transform a content-centric practice to a learner-centric experience approach
- Apply the Action Mapping and CCAF approaches to define interactive learning designs
- Discover 3M (Meaningful, Memorable, Motivational) learning experiences
- Build different levels of evaluation into course
- Create prototypes using right tools
Review good practices for building interactive learning events
What to expect?
We will look at effective learning experiences and what does it take to make learning experiences Meaningful, Memorable and Motivational – the 3Ms.
Workshop Date & Venue
Come and join us!
Date : 29 – 31 May 2019
Time : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Venue : 51, Cuppage Road, #03-03 (Formal Starhub Centre), Singapore
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.