- Day-to-day IT operations including backup, system security, technical troubleshooting of IT systems/resources & software
- Responsible for IT inventory stocks, condemnation of equipment & liaising with vendors for purchase & repairs
- Management & maintenance of IT/AVA resources & system
- Support ICT Manager to manage service/device requests and track deployment of assets.
- Support Computer Lab and provide technical support for device usage.
- Support ICT Manager in project implementation.
- Support multimedia services (such as photography, videography, editing, audio recording etc.) for school events.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or related courses
- At least 1 year of relevant ICT experience
- Good ICT technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of networking system including wireless network is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Having good knowledge of audio and video management techniques is advantageous.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- Excellent attitude, good interpersonal skills, has initiative and is innovative in problem-solving
- Able to manage logistics and events with good processes e.g. timeline, timetable & scheduling