- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accountancy or Diploma in Business Administration;
- Required language(s): English
- Able to work independently and as a team;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Have a good interpersonal and analytical skills; and
- Have strong work ethics
- Must be able to commit 4 months from July/August