Let ACP Develop Your Custom Learning Management System
- When you host your LMS with ACP, you’re choosing the latest server technology and 24/7 support. Reliable and fast hosting plus expert assistance on call. We are capable of providing a reliable cloud hosting solution which is scalable and with high availability for up to 50,000 users.
- At ACP, we are experts in interconnectivity and, with more than 10 years of experience, you know you can trust us with your LMS. We work via direct integration or API, so that you can get your Open Source LMS fully integrated with your existing systems, to make your business more powerful.
- ACP provides training on the use of Learning Management Systems. We offer various courses suitable for various types of users such as, teachers or course creators, LMS advanced users and administrators.
Themes and Customisations
- ACP can create Open Source LMS Themes and Plugins so that your LMS works and looks exactly as you need it to. Our team work closely with you to take your ideas and make them a reality, providing professional advice and experience along the way.
- ACP provides support for Open Source LMS such as administration, practical and functional use of LMS such as Moodle.
- ACP provides Open Source LMS consulting especially for full enterprise architecture, development and integration is required, ACP have at hand Solutions Architects, Business Analysts and developers to ensure your Enterprise Open Source LMS implementation project is a success.
Our LMS Features
Supports open standards
Readily import and export IMS-LTI, SCORM, AICC, Tin Can courses and more into your LMS.
Detailed reporting and logs
View and generate reports on activity and participation at course and site level.
Freely integrate external applications and content for custom integrations.
Easily customise a theme with your logo, colour schemes and much more – or simply design your own theme.
Regular security updates
Your LMS is regularly updated with the latest security patches to secure your site.
Convenient file management
Drag and drop files from cloud storage services including MS OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.