Want to have freedom in creativity? Want to contribute your ideas to shape, and incorporate design thinking and computational thinking into academic topics? KIDSCODE would be a great platform for you to integrate your ideas and blend them with the learning materials for home-based learning!
KIDSCODE (blended learning) is a STEAM Education brand under ACP. We are dedicated to provide a fun and learning environment for every child. With over 20 years of experience in ICT training for local MOE schools, we offer a wide range of courses that covers the latest aspects in info-comm learning, such as Robotics, the Internet of Things, Mobile App Development and more!
Why join us?
- Open culture / collaborative / vibrant environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Results-based, not time based approach
- Work in a cross-functional team with no red tape
Wait, there’s more perks!
- Sports Thursdays – Weekly sports activities
- Fun Fridays – Movie screening in office
- Harness knowledge in Education Technology to provide classroom learning experience
- Curriculum planning and development of new course outlines
- Outreach efforts with schools, organizations, students and parents
- Take charge of logistics of materials for classroom preparation
- Continuous scanning of market for new technology to enhance existing classroom learning experience
- Scope of Teaching and Learning (not exhaustive)
- Coding: MIT App inventor / SCRATCH (Makay Makey)/ Makecode/ Blockly/ AppMakr/ Arduino/ Python/ Livecode/ MineCraft/ Java
- Robotics: EZ Robot/ MakeBlock/ Lego
- Ex MOE teacher and / or tuition centre teaching experience
- MOE trainer registered
- Proficient in syntax based programming e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Good communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide tangible solutions and work-arounds to complex issues
- Highly motivated with sense of ownership
- Relentless in nature to oversee tasks from end-to-end towards completion
- Electrical circuitry and soldering
- 3D printing