This role is open to both SGUnited Traineeships and SGUnited Mid Career Pathways Programme.
The Software Developer (A.I) (Trainee) reports to the Director. The Traineeship will be project-based and presents a fast paced environment which emphasizes quality deliverables and continuous improvement to encourage one to sharpen their expertise. We are looking for creative, hardworking, and versatile developers who can bring fresh ideas regarding the works of Convolutional Neural Network and Deep Learning.
- Research and implement Convolutional Neural Network and Deep Learning in educational technology
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Generate and maintain software design/test documentations
- Learn about Convolutional Neural Network and Deep Learning in educational technology
- Design and develop robust and scalable software systems including frontend and backend
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Support applications in production – analyse and resolve issues as they arise
- Analyse information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system
- Collaborate with others to determine design specifications or details
- Learn more about Convolutional Neural Network and Deep Learning
- Manage software development, enhancement, debugging, testing and maintenance of the backend application
- Active Participation in software creation, implementation, and modification
- How to use Artificial Intelligence to bring the gap between the capabilities of humans and machine in the educational industry
- Learn and ensure Quality Assurance (QA) in AI softwares and applications created
- Participate in problem and incident management process
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role: Diploma / Degree
Duration of Traineeship Offered: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions);
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Eligibility criteria for SGUnited Mid Career Pathways Programme:
This programme is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.