This role is open to both SGUnited Traineeships and SGUnited Mid Career Pathways Programme.
The PHP Developer (Trainee) reports to the Director. The Traineeship will be project-based and presents a fast paced environment which emphasizes quality deliverables and continuous improvement to encourage one to sharpen their expertise.
- Assist in the developing of our existing solutions and recommend improvements to our existing solutions
- Assist in delivering quality user experience and user interface
- Assist with the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Documentation of new software solutions
- Assist in developing proof of concepts and technical designs
- Assist in data modelling
- Assist in the installation and configuration of plug-ins
- Assist in technical documentation
- Learn to develop, customise, and integrate of Moodle, Totara, and other PHP-based web applications
- Learn to manage software development, enhancement, debugging, testing, and maintenance of the backend application
- Learn to make design, code, testing, and system quality improvement to backend application programming interface (API)
- Programme management and ensuring project plan requirements are met
- Develop proof of concepts and technical designs
- Participate in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Documentation of new software development
- Integrate applications and software for Moodle, Totara, and other PHP-based web applications to upkeep to system quality improvement for backend application programming interface (API)Ensuring that applications and software created or modified are up to quality standards
- Provide system integration service based on methodologies for troubleshooting in an integration process
- Software configuration to detect and respond to hardware failure through tests and checks
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role: Diploma/ Degree
Duration of Traineeship Offered: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions);
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Eligibility criteria for SGUnited Mid Career Pathways Programme:
This programme is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.