- Plan and execute programs and activities according to the ICT Plan
- Conduct software training for students in school in applications such as Microsoft Office or any software identified by the school, as well as IT CCA
- Oversee and train students in the preparation of various ICT related competitions
- Support and conduct special projects training for students that the school embarks on
- Identify areas for improvement and provide solutions
ICT/ Multimedia Support
- Providing assistance in the management of IT projects and data management of the school
- Provide software and technical assistance to both staff and students
- Providing assistance in the development and research of IT solutions
- Work closely with the HOD IT to spearhead IT initiatives.
- Providing assistance in the updating of contents on the school website, which may involve the creation of animation using the photos provided
- Support events and activities in the areas of photography and videography
- Minimum Diploma in Digital Media / Multimedia / Information Technology related courses
- At least 1 year of relevant ICT and multimedia experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Google Suite features.
- Have good knowledge of audio and video management techniques.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- Knowledge in media-related software and hardware is preferred. (eg. iMovie, Premiere Pro, Video Cam, DSLR)
- Able to handle and conduct ICT training for teachers would be advantageous
- Excellent attitude, good interpersonal skills, has initiative, and is innovative in problem-solving
- Able to manage logistics and events with good processes e.g. timeline, timetable & scheduling