Roles & Responsibilities
ACP has an extensive presence across South East Asia and is at the front line of providing a diversified range of Educational Technology solutions for our clients. We are currently looking for an AV Technician to be seconded to a MOE school environment whereby the successful candidate will assist the school extensively in the area of AV technical support and routine tasks. The successful candidate will be able to gain valuable working experience in a MOE school environment and contribute to the AV and photography/ videography aspect.
· Tend to equipment at school events
· Liaise with teachers on daily activities
· Able to handle sound mixer and lighting board and prepare and set up for all school functions & activities
· Stores management involving annual stock check
· Manage loan/fault reporting system
· Attend to fault reports and bookings
· Assist other school event & functions related to operational needs of school
· To assist with photography/videography and graphic design.
· To assist ICT staff when required.
· To support school operations in implementing safe-management measures especially during the Covid-19 pandemic & other crises.
– Diploma in a related field
– Minimum of 3 years of experience and preferably in MOE school environment