Video is how people like to learn today as learners need more than static eLearning. They need attention-grabbing courses to pull them away from life’s distractions – and animated video is the perfect way to do just that. In this one-day training course, you will learn how to take your eLearning courses to the next level with Vyond.
Vyond allows you to create clear, effective videos that can stand alone—or you can embed Vyond videos in your eLearning lessons in Adobe Presenter, Articulate Storyline, or Adobe Captivate.
In this hands-on, live, instructor-led Vyond training class, you’ll learn how to choose an appropriate Vyond animation style for the genre of eLearning you are creating. Then you’ll learn how to use Vyond Studio to create your video from the ground up. You’ll create backgrounds, props, and animated characters to bring your story to life. You’ll also record audio narration in your own voice.
|Selecting the most suitable Vyond animation style for your eLearning project |
* explore the Vyond animation styles
* given an eLearning genre, choose the appropriate animation style
Learn Vyond basics
* Create background scenes
* Add text
* Add a character
* Add props
Create branded eLearning starting from PowerPoint
* Import a pre-designed and branded PowerPoint deck
* Add a character as a pedagogical agent (instructor)
* Animate slide elements from the PowerPoint file
* Record your own voice as the character’s voice
* Watch the character lip-sync to your voice!
* Create audio voiceover with Text-to-Speech
* Import pre-recorded professional voiceover
* Edit the audio
* Add a sound-effect
|Animate a character |
* Change poses
* Make your character walk, talk, change poses, sit down, stand up, and more
* Create Facial Expressions
Use Camera Effects
* Compose your scene
* Add zoom and pan effects
Download/publish your animated video
* Explore the Export screen
* Download a video as an MP4 file
Learn how to incorporate your animated video into full-service eLearning
* Download a videoIncorporate the video into Adobe Captivate
* Learn techniques to blend your video with your eLearning content
* Add a quiz
* Make it SCORM compliant
* Upload it to your LMS and have cutting edge, fully engaging, fully reporting, interactive training
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for anyone tasked with creating video for an an eLearning course—including Project managers, developers, instructional designers, or others who need to develop for eLearning. Whether you have a course currently in the works, or you just want to be prepared in time for your next project, this course is for you.
Where is this class held?
This is a live, online class led by a field expert; and just like an in-person class, it is fully interactive and engaging. The difference between an online and onsite class? No travel to classes! You can participate from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- For this Vyond Studio Course, you should have a Vyond account so you have access to the animation program.
- All you need is a laptop or computer and an internet connection to get started (Vyond is browser-based).
- NO experience with animation, design or Vyond required!
- Duration : 930 am to 530 pm
- $280 per pax (minimum 7 participants)
- $2,400 per run (maximum 10 participants)
- $10% off all Vyond and Articulate 360 subscription for all participants
- Price quoted subject to 7% GST